Friday, November 20, 2009

Ever have that desire to dance?


Do you ever get that urge to dance. If you enjoy music you will enjoy moving to it. I find myself bobbing my head, and swaying my hips. Dancing is such a great way to come out of your shell that you have been hiding in like a hermit crab! Me being a bit on the shy side, this helps bring out my sexiness and allows me to express myself through dance. Music always takes me away, dance can take me even further.

When someone asks you if you want to go to the club this weekend, don't give them any more lame excuses. Be confident in your ability to dance and keep up with the crowd.

Learn belly dancing, latin or maybe even salsa. The BEAHIVE dance studio always has something going on. Grab a schedule when you come in and you might also notice that we carry a wide variety of shoes and clothes.

Just invision yourself in a red flashy dress, with some black latin dance shoes, and the moves that be taught to you so easily and effectively.

Now let it out! Dance as if no one is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment